I am pleased to announce that my new book, Empowering the Sensitive Male Soul, is now available in paperback and eBook formats through Amazon, Smashwords, and their affiliates!
This book partly relates my personal story as a HSS/HS man, while exploring topics not previously covered in other books on HS men. Topics such as anger, perceptions, and a broader revisioning of creativity as creating one’s life to become a fuller realization of who and what one might be, find places in this new book on HS men.
Other important topical areas in the book includes:
– an update on Sensory Processing Sensitivity (the underlying personality trait that all HSPs have)
• a survey chapter on the history of masculinity and how we can think of masculinity in different terms
• an examination of childhood for HS boys
• a huge chapter on career and HS men (as you would expect from me)
• self-care for the HS man
• the ever-challenging area of relationships
• plus, a chapter on parenting as HS dads.
Empowering the Sensitive Male Soul is a book about HS men and HSS/HS men written by a HSS/HS man in a way that is confident, compelling, and ultimately encouraging to all HS men.
This book is a complementary companion to my previous two books:
Thrive: The Highly Sensitive Person and Career
Thrill: The High Sensation Seeking Highly Sensitive Person
Available through Amazon and Smashwords and many fine retailers.